Installing the ExpressVPN on Firestick is very easy and can be completed in a matter of minutes. This is because the ExpressVPN has launched a tailormade app, especially for Amazon Fire TV devices. So, this lightweight app is very easy to install on the Firestick. The process of installation is as follows:
1. Go to the Home screen bar. From there go to the Search bar.
2. Enter the word ‘ExpressVPN” and select it from the result shown.
3. Click on the ‘Get’ button. This will start the download and installation process.
4. Once the installation is completed, click on the ‘open’ button.
5. If you already have an account, simply go to the sign-in button and complete the set-up process by clicking on OK whenever prompted. This will set up the configuration and the VPN connection.
6. There is an option given here. By clicking on the button with the power icon, you can start a connection with a nearby ExpressVPN server. If not, you can choose the smaller ‘choose location’ button. This will connect with a server in a specific city.
7. That is all there is to be done. The connection is done, and the VPN connection will be in the background and you can start using the other apps.
Please note that there is an option to choose whether you want to send the diagnostic reports or not to the ExpressVPN team. So, you can select accordingly. Besides, at the left of the screen, there is a menu button. From this, you can do various things such as managing your account, refer a friend, or even fine-tune your settings. You can …